Ronin SC

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I see that there are posts pertaining to the DJI Osmo etc but I cant find any posts concerning the Ronin apart from offers to sell, is there a dedicated Ronin site, preferably attached to this forum, or a trusted independent site... anyone know anything please post.

Many Thanks
Waylander

Hi Guys

I see that there are posts pertaining to the DJI Osmo etc but I cant find any posts concerning the Ronin apart from offers to sell, is there a dedicated Ronin site, preferably attached to this forum, or a trusted independent site... anyone know anything please post.

Many Thanks
Waylander
Sorry just look and skimed our other forums and did not see anything as far as sections. Maybe it might be a thread in one of them but did not have a chance to do a search in each one bro.?‍♂️

Sorry just look and skimed our other forums and did not see anything as far as sections. Maybe it might be a thread in one of them but did not have a chance to do a search in each one bro.?‍♂️

Hi Dirkclod
Maybe as a moderator you might suggest to the powers that be, that a "RoninPilots" forum might be worth considering, I'm sure a few of the commercial pilots operate Ronin's, what do you think :):)
Waylander

Hi Dirkclod
Maybe as a moderator you might suggest to the powers that be, that a "RoninPilots" forum might be worth considering, I'm sure a few of the commercial pilots operate Ronin's, what do you think :):)
Waylander
Well thats something you would need to take up Clackey but bet if you did a search in CDP you might find something.

Well thats something you would need to take up Clackey but bet if you did a search in CDP you might find something.
Hi Dirkclod
Waylander
I'm a commercial pilot who has lately also been using a Ronin SC (to link 360 ground panoramas to aerial panoramas, virtual tours, etc.). I haven't found anything other than YouTube videos and some posts about the Ronin S which is a different beast. So I would appreciate a forum on it.

Reactions: Waylander
I'm a commercial pilot who has lately also been using a Ronin SC (to link 360 ground panoramas to aerial panoramas, virtual tours, etc.). I haven't found anything other than YouTube videos and some posts about the Ronin S which is a different beast. So I would appreciate a forum on it.
Well that is something you would have to take up with the owner of
the sites we have @clackey . Maybe he could make a section on them
if it was enough interest.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves