So this guy is giving me a bad name all over the the internet...

@GeneM. Two fitty, you sure got a bargain there, now could I interest you in a bridge ?

...and a prop set for $300! That price is way too high!! I can get a set shipped directly to me for $250....[/QUOTE]

Two fitty, you sure got a bargain there, now could I interest you in a bridge ?

...and a prop set for $300! That price is way too high!! I can get a set shipped directly to me for $250....
[/QUOTE]He was being sarcastic.

I think we have fallen down a rabbit hole. No more replies unless it is on the thread topic, any others will be deleted. Thank you.

@uplift. "He was being sarcastic."

Thanks for pointing that out, would never have guessed. So if GeneM was being sarcastic what was I being ?
Could it be just you down that rabbit hole ?

He was being sarcastic.

I think we have fallen down a rabbit hole. No more replies unless it is on the thread topic, any others will be deleted. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Afraid this has just been moved to Off Topic .

OP; you ar ebeing paranoid. Same person contacted you under different username...If her really wanted to buy something and didn't like your prioce, he's move on. Otherwise, he's a massive loner with no life and lives a sad existence if he has then gone out of his way to try and spread some bad news. Suck it up buddy....just wait for the right person and buyer to come along and you'll be right!

RoOSTA

FFS ..... its Internet !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj