Returning P4 for P4P

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I bought a Phantom 4 21 days ago, haven't used it, still in its box. DJI is refusing to allow me to return it to spend MORE money on a P4P. Has anyone ever had luck with this type of issue?

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with... Thanks

You're outside the window of DJI's return policy. Products can only be returned within 7 days of delivery.

You're outside the window of DJI's return policy. Products can only be returned within 7 days of delivery.

I understand that, but is that a fair way to treat a client who has been with your company since P1?

I don't think it would be fair if they made a special exception for you but held brand new customers to the 7-day return policy. That certainly would not go over well if the word got out.

I don't think it would be fair if they made a special exception for you but held brand new customers to the 7-day return policy. That certainly would not go over well if the word got out.

DJI never ceases to sink to new lows ;)

That's why we buy from Apple (14 days), B&H (30 days), Best Buy (14-45 days, depending upon status), and Amazon direct (30 days)! :D
7 days from the manufacturer is ridiculous, and even that 7 day return requires that it be defective or unflown! :eek:

Reactions: MichaelS
I understand that, but is that a fair way to treat a client who has been with your company since P1?
You do understand it's their well published company policy. To be honest it's rare for any R/C Aircraft company to accept returns except for defective materials or workmanship. I guess they figure "buyer's remorse" would kick in way less than 21 days.

As stated above you should buy from another source in the future if you want to possibly reap the rewards of a return after 7 days of ownership.

Buying any type of technology is a gamble but with DJI announcing a "Big Announcement" for a few weeks now that is almost a sure fire way to bring on buyer's remorse. If you don't want it try and sell it in the classifieds for a discount and get as much of your $$ as you can back.

Yes, completely fair. Their return policy doesn't state exceptions to loyal customers or special treatment. Hell, I don't think they give a **** about their customers, from the sounds of it. Their customer service has a bad reputation, but they still have so many customers that they cannot meet supply demands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20