Replacement Ribbon Cable - Main Board to USB Board, controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All, While doing an antenna upgrade to my Phantom 3 controller, I damaged the ribbon cable that connects the main board to the USB board on the back. I could NOT find a replacement cable ANYWHERE! Apparently, DJI does not sell this part. After a long time searching, I found a local company who makes a cable that will replace the DJI cable. It works perfectly! It is 8" long, but excess folds neatly inside the controller case. Should work on ALL P3 controllers.
I bought qty 10, but only used one. IF anyone needs this cable, I will sell for cost and shipping... $3.75. Please PM me and I'll get on to you ASAP. I hope this is helpful to someone, who like me, damaged their cable and discovered that they can't find a replacement one from DJI. Thanks

Attachments

• Com_cable.jpg
    Com_cable.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
I've looked all over the internet for this part. I ruined mine the same way (doing an antenna upgrade). I would love to get one of these ribbons from you if there still available! Thank you!! Email [email protected]

Hello All, While doing an antenna upgrade to my Phantom 3 controller, I damaged the ribbon cable that connects the main board to the USB board on the back. I could NOT find a replacement cable ANYWHERE! Apparently, DJI does not sell this part. After a long time searching, I found a local company who makes a cable that will replace the DJI cable. It works perfectly! It is 8" long, but excess folds neatly inside the controller case. Should work on ALL P3 controllers.
I bought qty 10, but only used one. IF anyone needs this cable, I will sell for cost and shipping... $2.75. Please PM me and I'll get on to you ASAP. I hope this is helpful to someone, who like me, damaged their cable and discovered that they can't find a replacement one from DJI. Thanks

I broke that ribbon cable also and would like to buy a replacement from you.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Craig

I bought qty 10, but only used one. IF anyone needs this cable, I will sell for cost and shipping... $3.75. Please PM me and I'll get on to you ASAP. I hope this is helpful to someone, who like me, damaged their cable and discovered that they can't find a replacement one from DJI. Thanks
I did the same thing, so I'm looking for a replacement ribbon cable. I also altered the cable connection of the USB board (attached) but I think its just esthetic. Can't find a replacement USB board. Any thoughts?
Missing pin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20