Replaced motor and ESC motor still doesn't work.

Reaction score
Couldn't find any thread on this but if anyone knows please direct me.

So last week I was flying my P2V around a stadium being built, decided to take a picture of the score board and took it inside the stadium and went low. At first I had control, while adjusting my position to take a picture, the p2v decided to just fall out of the sky. Man o man that was scary. To make story short.. I ended up retrieving my phantom with broken props but when it was handed to me 3 props were still on but one was dead. Tried to turn it off from my controller didnt nor pressing the button. So then I took the battery out. I got home cleaned it up and installed a new fresh charged battery.. one motor does't work it gets power but doesn't spin but just shakes.. Ordered new motor, installed it .. still the same problem.. ordered a new ESC.. installed it .. STILL doesn't work .. every plug is checked all lights work all 3 other motor works.. controller responds when I turn it on ..etc.. So as of now im stuck and I need any tips.. help suggestion on how to resolve this and get my phantom to work again . thanks!

If you are getting correct power to the ESC, have you tried plugging in via USB to the GCU and letting NAZA Assistant test motors to see if it can control the motor in question. Also check the motor connection cables going to Naza. For a quick test swap the motor connection with the other clockwise or counter clockwise motor configured to see if the port for motor drive out of the GCU is still good?

Good luck, hopefully you got some video or pictures still for all the effort.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl