Repair Needed

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been posted somewhere else. I simply could not find it. Accidently flew my Phantom Standard into a tree. I am sure something is messed up internally. The App shows I have zero power in my batteries. I tried a second battery with same result. Was on line with DJI Tech support to no avail. so the question is where is the best place to send in for repair. I heard DJI was very expensive and took a long time. Thanks in advance for any advise.

You can find some other repair shops here.

I'm not sure UAV Repair Shop is still open anymore I sent an email back on October 29th and there's no reply I hate to see businesses close so quickly wonder what happened to them

I called Multicoptertec just now at 6:30 PM on a Saturday not realizing it was that late in the day and Chuck actually spoke with me about my repair Nice guy I would have made me call back during normal people hours I'll be sending my camera in Monday Thanks Chuck

@msinger thanks for the list

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm not sure UAV Repair Shop is still open anymore I sent an email back on October 29th and there's no reply I hate to see businesses close so quickly wonder what happened to them

I called Multicoptertec just now at 6:30 PM on a Saturday not realizing it was that late in the day and Chuck actually spoke with me about my repair Nice guy I would have made me call back during normal people hours I'll be sending my camera in Monday Thanks Chuck

@msinger thanks for the list

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Chuck,
i'm still here. what's the email you sent me an email from? maybe it went into junk/spam.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie