Standard Repair Needed

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been posted somewhere else. I simply could not find it. Accidently flew my Phantom Standard into a tree. I am sure something is messed up internally. The App shows I have zero power in my batteries. I tried a second battery with same result. Was on line with DJI Tech support to no avail. so the question is where is the best place to send in for repair. I heard DJI was very expensive and took a long time. Thanks in advance for any advise.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
You can find some other repair shops here.

Reaction score
I'm not sure UAV Repair Shop is still open anymore I sent an email back on October 29th and there's no reply I hate to see businesses close so quickly wonder what happened to them

I called Multicoptertec just now at 6:30 PM on a Saturday not realizing it was that late in the day and Chuck actually spoke with me about my repair Nice guy I would have made me call back during normal people hours I'll be sending my camera in Monday Thanks Chuck

@msinger thanks for the list

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
I'm not sure UAV Repair Shop is still open anymore I sent an email back on October 29th and there's no reply I hate to see businesses close so quickly wonder what happened to them

I called Multicoptertec just now at 6:30 PM on a Saturday not realizing it was that late in the day and Chuck actually spoke with me about my repair Nice guy I would have made me call back during normal people hours I'll be sending my camera in Monday Thanks Chuck

@msinger thanks for the list

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Chuck,
i'm still here. what's the email you sent me an email from? maybe it went into junk/spam.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JbroDrone