Rename Drone in DJI Go App Flight Log

Reaction score
So my first drone I had is gone and I'd like to rename it in the DJI Go app flight log to something like "Old P3". I know how to rename the drone when connected to it but I don't have the drone anymore. Anyway to rename it within the app?

Sorry to hijack. I have one drone and it appears with 2 different names in Go with identical flight data.

No problem with hijacking, my question probably won't be answered anyway seems I have to explain why to have my question answered. I have my own reasons for wanting to change the name doesn't matter why.

Anyway, try seeing what the name of the drone is when you connect to it and delete the one who's name is not that from your flight log. Might work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If all you see is two things under your logs, one is you as a pilot the other is the individual drone. Say for instance you have a phantom and an inspire you'd see three entries, you, your phantom and your inspire. Phantom and inspire will have their separate logs but your page will have those combined. I'm assuming you only have one drone, so you and the drone flight log will be identical. It seems you've named your drone the same as your username which is why it may be confusing you. That's just my assumption from what you've posted.

So my first drone I had is gone and I'd like to rename it in the DJI Go app flight log to something like "Old P3". I know how to rename the drone when connected to it but I don't have the drone anymore. Anyway to rename it within the app?
As you rightly suspect, the drone has to be connected to change a name....whatever you called it originally, you're stuck with it! :(

If all you see is two things under your logs, one is you as a pilot the other is the individual drone. Say for instance you have a phantom and an inspire you'd see three entries, you, your phantom and your inspire. Phantom and inspire will have their separate logs but your page will have those combined. I'm assuming you only have one drone, so you and the drone flight log will be identical. It seems you've named your drone the same as your username which is why it may be confusing you. That's just my assumption from what you've posted.

Your right one is my pilot name and one my drone name. Live and learn. Boring world when we know everything, a wise sage once told me we should learn a new fact a day, cheers guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers