Reluctant new guy

Reaction score
I swore I'd never buy a Phantom. Mainly due to the fact that Phantoms have been the poster child for all things drone misconduct since 2013. I am also a hypocrite, because when people ask me what's a good starter drone, I've generally recommended something form the P3 line.

I still didn't ever want to be a Phantom owner - I'd rather stick with my comparatively gigantic Inspire and smile at the Phantom guys from the sidelines.

Then comes the P4P. I've been needing a backup drone for the business and let's face it, the technology built into the P4P is just untouchable by anything else out there unless you want to go for an Inspire 2, and even then you don't have the obstacle avoidance robustness that DJI packed into the P4P. And that camera! WOW!

So, I've gone to the dark side and joined the Empire. Say what you will about the Empire, but they build a hell of a Death Star.

Looking forward to learning from you all...

- Matt

talonsixaerial.com

Reactions: Sparky1963
Don't feel guilty, your logic just needs a simple modification. With 70pc market share the phantom must be the AC implicated in most instances of misconduct just purely on overwhelming contribution to numbers flown. It's ridiculous to contemplate the AC is the problem, it's the operators.

Please report on your findings in profession use for the P4P, particularly low light performance and overall IQ.

I swore I'd never buy a Phantom. Mainly due to the fact that Phantoms have been the poster child for all things drone misconduct since 2013. I am also a hypocrite, because when people ask me what's a good starter drone, I've generally recommended something form the P3 line.
- Matt

talonsixaerial.com

Only misconduct is government not returning the mans drone after it landed on the white house tree.
Misconduct is relative. Does american airlines get permission from you before flying overhead?

Welcome to the forum Matt .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers