Redownloading Of Waypoints While In Flight

Reaction score
I was recently flying my Vision + V2.0 on a ground station mission. After it went past my waypoint 2, I saw on my smartphone screen that is was downloading my waypoints again. The lines on the screen that connect the waypoints were gone until it redownloaded the waypoints. This happened a couple of times, and during the last time, after redownloading the waypoints, the last waypoint was numbered 6, when I only had 4 waypoints in my mission. I immediately hit the RTH button and the bird turned around, came home and landed. I did notice that the connection was lost, then reaquired just before it started redownloading the waypoints. I've flown a lot of ground station missions before and never had this happen before.

Has anyone seen this before or explain what is happening? I thought once the waypoints were downloaded to the bird, nothing else really mattered. It just flew its mission. Even if the connection was lost between the controller and the bird, or the connection between the smartphone and the bird over Wifi.

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

What your seeing is normal, its just the waypoint app putting the waypoints back on the map, it happens if you switch to camera view then back to ground station.

It does not seem to do it all the time just occasionally and is nothing to be concerned about

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub