receiver indicator light off

Reaction score
My Phantom 2 turns on and goes through the normal power up however it never links to the tratransmitter. When I try to use the botton to link it I noticed the indictaor light is off. Not red or green like it should be. Ideas?

Just a clarification. It is the link indicator light that is not lighting up. This is the light that indicates if the transmitter is bound. I is beside the link button.

Just a clarification. It is the link indicator light that is not lighting up. This is the light that indicates if the transmitter is bound. I is beside the link button.

Does the transmitter and all of its functions work otherwise or not at all?

Last edited:
The transmitter may work on another Phantom but it will not link to my Phantom.

Have you crashed that P2 or made any modification inside?

No modifications or crashes. I use the auxiliary power for a transmitter. It worked fine and landed fine last time. All i did was change the battery to a fresh one and it wouldnt link when I powered it on it wouldnt connect.

No modifications or crashes. I use the auxiliary power for a transmitter. It worked fine and landed fine last time. All i did was change the battery to a fresh one and it wouldnt link when I powered it on it wouldnt connect.

Have you opened the shell up and checked that both connectors on the receiver board are still connected to naza module? If they are connected then maybe you should replace the receiver module. B&H has them in stock and the board is DJI part 5.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.