RE Goggles - LInking to P4Pv2 questions

Reaction score
Hi, so i made it past one hurdle with activating the goggles. Gotta say the documentation is quite sparse to say the least.

Now, I can't seem to get the goggles to link up to the drone, a P4Pv2 with updated firmware all around.

1. What is the right process to link these up? I downloaded a PDF and it's got different documentation than the manual that comes with the goggles.

2. Do I have to link up the goggles each time or is it a one time link up?

thanks, Kurt

Hi, so i made it past one hurdle with activating the goggles. Gotta say the documentation is quite sparse to say the least.

Now, I can't seem to get the goggles to link up to the drone, a P4Pv2 with updated firmware all around.

1. What is the right process to link these up? I downloaded a PDF and it's got different documentation than the manual that comes with the goggles.

thanks, Kurt
This from another post,,hope you can read it,are you trying in linking under in goggles settings,,,yip one time link up,,,using usb or ocusync ...it does say there have rc off
Screenshot_20190518-123814.jpg

P4pv2 has live view only no usb,was just reading,,Google friend here,there a PDF manual u can download, not as informed as dji goggles but has little info there

Now, I can't seem to get the video chat with strangers goggles to link up to the drone, a P4Pv2 with updated firmware all around.

1. What is the right process to video chat with strangers link these up? I downloaded a PDF and it's got different documentation than the manual that comes with the goggles.

thanks, Kurt

I fly from a strictly cinematic standpoint. I'm there to capture the best footage I can. I worry that I won't see enough detail in the image to dial it in so I'm curious if anyone else out there has the BT-300's and uses them with footage quality as your priority. I would love to hear about your experience. I will definitely post some video of my experience this weekend.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic