RC will not link with drone

Reaction score
Hello, Last time I flew about two weeks ago everything was fine with no problems. When I got ready to fly this
morning the DJI app is telling me aircraft is disconnected. I had a green light on the drone next to the connect
button. I can also move the camera from the remote. I tried to connect several times but no luck. I can't tell if
the problem is with the remote or drone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

That's what I suspected. Try this:

Link P3 to RC
I tried that several times and would not connect. When I first power everything up I have a green light
on both the controller and the P3P. When I try to connect the light on the controller stays green until I
press the connect button on the drone then both go red and stays that way until I shut everything down.
Then on restart both are green but I still get the aircraft not connected. I am at a complete loss as to why
this can happen as I have never had this problem before even having not using the drone for several months.

I am at a complete loss as to why
this can happen as I have never had this problem before even having not using the drone for several months.
What are your RC and AC firmware versions?

AC = 1.11.2
RC = 1.9.3
I think those are the correct versions to match. Have you tried without your device ( Aircraft and RC Only ). See if the status lights remain green and then try to start the motors. That would narrow it down a bit. If that works, then there is most likely an app interface issue, the USB cable or port possibly as well. What device are you using?

I think those are the correct versions to match. Have you tried without your device ( Aircraft and RC Only ). See if the status lights remain green and then try to start the motors. That would narrow it down a bit. If that works, then there is most likely an app interface issue, the USB cable or port possibly as well. What device are you using?
With AC and RC on with green lights on both, engines will not start, although I can move the camera. I checked the USB cable earlier and it seems to be fine.

Reactions: JoBe
@dennis28 See this thread. Specifically Post#7 and "manual re-bind"

Firmware 1.11.2
Well I tried the manual re-bind. It worked and I was able to start the motors and all seemed fine. I shut
down and after a few minutes I started it up again and it was not connected. I have gone thru the re-bind
procedure again several times and they will not connect. I did notice that there is a blinking red light on a
circuit board that I can see thru the air vent just forward of the reset button and light. I am now wondering
if it is signaling a problem on that board.

See if you can find a remote to borrow. There’s a 300C in classified for $100 shipped, if it comes to that. (add says $130 but $100 now). Hope you find your problem good luck.

Well I tried the manual re-bind. It worked and I was able to start the motors and all seemed fine. I shut
down and after a few minutes I started it up again and it was not connected. I have gone thru the re-bind
procedure again several times and they will not connect. I did notice that there is a blinking red light on a
circuit board that I can see thru the air vent just forward of the reset button and light. I am now wondering
if it is signaling a problem on that board.
Are you saying now manual link wont hold either,,have look at your sensors,I would start with imu calibration followed by remote stick calibration, not 100% sure this will help the link hold but it might,got my brain ticking,,what happens in app when rc linking,do you get confirm frequency setting ?

Reactions: Custom_Build
Is your remote controller a GL300A? They can be famous for the USB board failure after sitting unused for extended time. I had 3 of them with the same problem you are describing, replaced the USB board and solved the problem.
Like ianzone mentioned,find another remote controller and see if that fixes the issue.

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic