RC Signal Lost

Reaction score
Today, I was going to fly my phantom. I hooked up the wifi, calibrated the gimbal then opened the app. The video feed popped up but at the top of my phone it said RC signal lost. I proceded to turn everything off and then back on again several times, Still with no luck. There was no interference, i was in the middle of a field. I had already previously done 2 successful flights. Nothing had been changed since the last flights except the winter firmware update. Does anyone know How I can rebind my Phantom 3 Standard? i haven't found anything online. If rebinding isn't the solution, what is?

The latest firmware update caused the RC signal loss based on users' reports. You need to relink the RC from within the DJI Go app. There are plenty of posts in this forum on how to do it.

Reactions: abobroff8
Go to the RC menu in DJI Go app. At the bottom there is an option to relink. Then on the left side of the drone, there is a little hole with a red light; easier to see if it's up side down. Use a paper clip to press it. Turn off the drone, RC, and close the app. Then turn on RC, launch the app (make sure it's connected to RC's wifi), and turn on the drone. The light should turn green after it's linked successfully.

If it still does not work, delete the app and try again.

Last edited:
[file]Linking the RC|none[/file]
Go to the RC menu in DJI Go app. At the bottom there is an option to relink. Then on the left side of the drone, there is a little hole with a red light; easier to see if it's up side down. Use a paper clip to press it. Turn off the drone, RC, and close the app. Then turn on RC, launch the app (make sure it's connected to RC's wifi), and turn on the drone. The light should turn green after it's linked successfully.

If it still does not work, delete the app and try again.
I did the relink, and It said it worked and it stopped beeping when i pressed the button, but i still couldn't arm it and the controller didn't do anything. I deleted the app and tried again still, with no luck

I did the relink, and It said it worked and it stopped beeping when i pressed the button, but i still couldn't arm it and the controller didn't do anything. I deleted the app and tried again still, with no luck
Did the light turn solid green after it's linked? If not, try this way.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451628281.241622.jpg

Last edited:
It turned solid green and the beeping stopped then it turned red again but no beeping. Then I emailed Dji ;(. I also tried the way using the controller. NO luck

Try linking a few times. The first time I did it I had the same result as you. Seemed like it linked but actually did not. After linking again it worked.

I tried it a bunch of times. The beeping stops and the light on the phantom turns green but the remote still does nothing. I have confirmeed that the motors do in fact work by trying auto takeoff on by phone.

My phantom doesn't say RC signal lost anymore when I turn it on and the light is solid green, but the controller still doesn't do anything when I try to arm or move the gimbal.

You can't do anything with the sticks other than start the motors when the drone is on the floor. You can use the gimbal dial to move the camera up and down. You see the video feed in DJI Go app?

I see video feed and I can't do anything with the controller. When i try to arm it it does nothing, the gimbal wheel does nothing. It says that its linked and th light is green

Your screenshots look good and it seems everything is ready to go except no satellites since you are indoor; no problem here. Have you done IMU calibration?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31