Raptor sr installation

Reaction score
I upgraded my p4p with raptor sr this morning and when I set it down a small rubber (Grey) teet/mount fell out. I have looked everywhere and can't see where it may go. Has anyone seen this or know where it goes on the board? Thanks for any input.

I upgraded my p4p with raptor sr this morning and when I set it down a small rubber (Grey) teet/mount fell out. I have looked everywhere and can't see where it may go. Has anyone seen this or know where it goes on the board? Thanks for any input.
The only thing I can think of is down where the raptor connects to the controller there is a cross member with a hex head bolt hole...did it fall out of that hole?

Or how about the underside of the actual controller...as an after thought.

Reactions: Dragonfly Drone
No it's not the plug for ac hookup kinda looks locked a mini toothpick with a ring around center an is rubber, about 1/2 inch long. I will post a picture of it in a few

download_20171031_184533.jpg

Thank you Slickvolt,, this maybe dumb question but in your opinion is It necessary? I'm really at a loss as to where it goes, I have checked the board over well but no luck. I flew yesterday with success and no issues

Reactions: Slickvolt
Thank you Slickvolt,, this maybe dumb question but in your opinion is It necessary? I'm really at a loss as to where it goes, I have checked the board over well but no luck. I flew yesterday with success and no issues
I’m thinking it may have been from the factory, a piece of technician debris ...something like that

That clearly is a sprue, it’s an expansion area or vent area used in manufacturing of molded rubber or plastic. It is tapered so it can be removed after it goes solidus in the mold feed or vent. Save it just in case, but, I’m sure it’s not necessary.

Reactions: loktite
Thank you Sixgun89, I still have it but I am sure that you are correct.

I found that exact same piece as well and it fits one hole perfectly. It seems to have no function.
Maybe it's an indicator for DJI seeing if the RC has been tampered with?
Because this thing will fall off upon disassembling and no one knows where to put it back. :)

Pin.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20