r,i,p you will be missed p3s

I won't get anything yuneec until they update and reduce their nfz's to standard levels. Their current firmware is almost twice the size of STANDARD DJI nfz's

Last edited:
What happened Paul? Your new bird up and flying ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

having problems with it but customer support is awesome are sending me out a new gimbal to see if that fixes the problem if not said will get me a new bird out that they test first to make sure it is perfect must say wow what great support we where on phone for a hour at least going over things and just shooting the bull

That's great Paul. Hopefully they do send another. Extra spare parts. Nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Kevin from skylabs is great too, he's been in with them for 18 months, testing, making / talking recommendations etc. Installed to him the other night, great dude indeed. He told me info about flight controller they used vs. Known issues in DJI code etc. Everything makes total sense now. Let us know how she flies

Reactions: flpholt
will due once its up and running

Reactions: arcaine25
DJI_0012.JPG
just having fun

Very informative thread but it scares me to try my first flight :( thinking about DJI Care, has anyone used it for incidents similar to the one's in this thread?

had 60 percent battery left but wind had its own thoughts

Mine ran out of power because of wind on RTH.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
It ran out of power 75' below take off Altitude, It dropped out of sight fell 225', Cost $286.00 for repair.
(Learn the ATTI mode), go up to your flying elevation, click to ATTI and watch how fast it drifts, then go back to GPS for your normal noob flying. Winds can be very strong above and my wife wasn't watching the battery on app, it was going down really fast while we were flying.

Mine ran out of power because of wind on RTH.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
It ran out of power 75' below take off Altitude, It dropped out of sight fell 225', Cost $286.00 for repair.
(Learn the ATTI mode), go up to your flying elevation, click to ATTI and watch how fast it drifts, then go back to GPS for your normal noob flying. Winds can be very strong above and my wife wasn't watching the battery on app, it was going down really fast while we were flying.
I will never do that again. When I did in attitude mode flew straight to a tree. Boom

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: RodPad and flpholt
hand catch one of my customers houses see how nice and green lawn is lol

he just bought a p3s so have been helping him with it

Yes. Sweet. I see that. Clear photo too

well just waiting on new gimble to get new one aloft

yep truck and trailer are a giveaway

Reactions: Tony Cowan
I will never do that again. When I did in attitude mode flew straight to a tree. Boom

Ok, I was thinking above trees, Tress around my house are all 100' plus, I am usually 150' and up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl