Pursuing a refund - Flyaway not found...

If correct, then the manual is confusing. On page 12, in the Smart RTH section, it clearly states that pressing the button again will cancel the function. The same instruction is repeated on page 26, under the title "RTH Button".

yep. I'm not letting up on my claim. FumFei is trying to get out of handling this. They havent even looked at my logs and I ahve an identicle situation to this one.

yep. I'm not letting up on my claim. FumFei is trying to get out of handling this. They havent even looked at my logs and I ahve an identicle situation to this one.

FumFei isnt a customer servece company. They could care less about your claim. Their entire business model is based around pushing out product faster than people can realize its crap. And they have no liability in the matter. No matter how hard you fight, you cant win. Do yourself a favor and go directly to DJI!

Reactions: johnnyu
Did you look for contact info on DJIs site maybe?
yep

I sent them all the logs and such and some links to the last video I got. Let the chips fall where they may. If I screwed up, well, lesson learned. and if I didnt screw up, lesson learned. Its a win win. :)

Last edited:
I have one even more puzzling for you guys. Turned my remote on, bent over and turned p3p on and turned around to walk away and it came to life, shot up and away as fast as it could and would not respond to the remote. I frantically tried to open and get the app connected while trying to get it to respond to the controls but the app also would not connect. Very quickly it was gone out of sight. Since the app would not connect it did not create any logs at all. This thing was only maybe 2 weeks old with just a few flights on it. Bought it along with the 2 year square trade warranty from BH photo. Gotta get in touch with DJI and square trade today and see if either of them can offer a solution. I have my doubts about dji since there are no logs.

I don't want to attack anyone. When did I say anyone here could replace it? Have you even read the thread?

I must be in some kind of twilight zone.

I have spent a lot of money on a P3. I have had a fly away - instantly on take-off it was out of control. I know that calibration of my compass and IMU were fine. I know that my app was showing no errors. I know that my home point was set. I know that RTH was activated. I know that I've flown in this location multiple times. And I have proof of these things.

I was ignored by the only person I have ever spoken to who works directly for DJI. He was the first to ask for the logs but the last to comment on them, and only then because a little push was given. I just told him that I didn't appreciate it... after losing to a fly away what was an expensive purchase for me.

Have I acted wrongly? I only told him I would have liked a response!

I really don't understand what's going on here.
Leon i had the same thing just happen on Sat 9/13/15. I have it all on flight recorder. Also shown is the complete loss of communication as well as everything else. It never came home, it never responded to any attempt to make it come back. I have sent all the info to DJI so hopefully I can get them to cover all or part of it. Not happy. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj