Pulling my hair out! HELP!!

Reaction score
So I love to hate it, but love it! I'm an addict for Sure! However, can someone walk me through this...my camera is NOT showing anything on the screen, light on the far left on the controller is red, "disconnected" warning, and lights on the bird are red and flashing yellow. I checked the software and I'm up to date...frustrated!

So I love to hate it, but love it! I'm an addict for Sure! However, can someone walk me through this...my camera is NOT showing anything on the screen, light on the far left on the controller is red, "disconnected" warning, and lights on the bird are red and flashing yellow. I checked the software and I'm up to date...frustrated!
What happens when you try the re-linking process?

You did not specify which aircraft you were referring to. So as @Oso said did you re-link the aircraft?
Possibly like this?

Yellow flashing means the RC isn't connected to the aircraft. Try the re-linking process mentioned above.

Hey, ok, so I did the re-link...took her up for a flight and everything seemed fine but my rc is now beeping and the light is red still...what could that be?

Go into the DJI Go ap, click on the controller icon and Calibrate Controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94