Propeller holder broke along with motor

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 4 into a tree. 3 of the propellers by replacing them and taking out the left-over propeller plastic the other one had the pieces that held the propeller in place torn off. So I attempted to fix it, first by applying tape but there was uneven weight distribution so I just decided to carefully apply gorilla glue - now the gorilla glue is stuck in the motor and hardens by the minute so it's hopeless. Is there anyway to get this fixed? If not by hand, then perhaps at a trustworthy repair center.

If you had not used household glue on it then you could have just bought new props and the prop holders...about a $30 fix. Now you have to replace all of the motors that you glued. It's going to cost alot more. Are the any hobby shops near you?

A few are in my area. How much would it cost approximately to get one motor replaced? Thank you for the feedback.

Depends on the shop, they will charge for parts and labor.

You could try calling one of the shops to ask them their prices.

Like typically, what would you estimate the price would be for the part(s) themselves? For one motor.

1 motor is about $25.

Probably will end up costing roughly 80-100$ in repairs including labor. Thanks for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20