phantom 4 pro - phantom 4 pro V 2 repair advice

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for spares now to buy from Aliexpress or Ebay. Also I have a local suplier here in my country who takes peices from damaged drones and he told me that for my model (phantom 4 pro) there are 3 versions for propeller motors. Is this true ? I send him pictures with my motors and he told me my drone has the most expensive motor version which are also on phantom 4 pro V2. If this is true, how can I tell which propeller motor is the one I need for my drone?
I see that the official list of prices from DJI web site tels that Phantom 4 2312S Motor is the spare for all the modells: P4, P4PRO, P4PRO Advanced and P4ProV2

Reactions: Droneted

Droneted

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
boy that is news to me. Me thinks he lies. The motors on the Phantom 4 and the phantom 4 pro are the same. so is the V2.0
I could be wrong but I have replaced hundreds of them over the years. Now the yaw motor is a little different but only the drum. there were 2 versions. the actual yaw motor windings are the same and interchangable

Reactions: MTO
Reaction score
boy that is news to me. Me thinks he lies. The motors on the Phantom 4 and the phantom 4 pro are the same. so is the V2.0
I could be wrong but I have replaced hundreds of them over the years. Now the yaw motor is a little different but only the drum. there were 2 versions. the actual yaw motor windings are the same and interchangable
Thank your for your answer, indeed I think he told me this in order to charge more for the motors, because 1 month ago I asked him the price and it was half than what he is asking now.

Reactions: MTO

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K.J.