Prop Guards

The Amazon link contained my affiliate tag (which is automatically generated whenever I post an Amazon link anywhere and that, apparently, is not allowed (even though it links to exactly the same Amazon page.

Anyway, I do not want to break any rules, so I;ve been told and it will not happen again and I'd rather be welcome here than annoy someone or break any rules.

:)
Interesting, good to know, thanks for staying with the group, must have showed or looked like your selling yourself or something Anyways..

I bet it was a religious statement "AMAZON" :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Rod

Thanks, I guess I didn't read the text.

Bud

I use them , because I try to film wild game & they don't hang out or stay in open area's much . The woods are where they live & photo's from 150' up , to stay above the trees are not capturing much good footage .
I use cut down Carbon Arrow Shafts to connect the Guards instead of the String , not glued in ,Shafts are just cut to make them fit slightly snug & easily removed or replaced .
I have bounced off Cement Power Poles , ran through pine tree's & no damage to Props or Drone , some discolor from pine needles , which just wiped off . Went through like a lawn mower , needles flying around in front of camera view.
View attachment 72251

Reactions: Matchlock
I over 70 now, and I can also hide my own Easter eggs.

Thanks for the link.

Bud
Dude, that is a great line, you really made me laugh. :)

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod ;)

Ahhh the trusty prop guard discussion. . Nice. My vote would be no. Don't use them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72