Problems with pitch using Tarot 2D Gimbal

Reaction score
I have a Tarot 2D gimbal attached to my Phantom 1.1.1. When I use the back lever to adjust the gimbal it is very hard to get it to stop. I have done a calibration on the X1 but it still does it. It is either giving me straight up or straight down. I can get it to stop in the middle but it slowly moves up or down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sensitivity adjustments can be made in the assistant software. I'm not sure what numbers you need to use to make it do what you want. Perhaps someone with your gimbal will chime in soon.

I worked with Naza software for hours trying to get to respond in a somewhat normal fashion. Is there something I need to do in the Tarot software?

Have you set the option in the tarot software (use the usb tool thing) to "default mode: stick position" instead of stick rate?

Reactions: IflyinWY
That worked perfectly. It is doing exactly what I want. I only wanted it to face straight forward and straight down and go no further.

I have one of those t2-d gimbals, and I like it, but I can't use the tarot software because I cand get the gimbal driver to install on my macine. Any suggestions?

DJI Phantom 1.1.1 currently under construction to become a Phantom hex.
Snohomish co. WA

Make sure you do jot use the newest driver. I did that and it would install but not initialize. I deleted the driver and installed the older one and it worked great. Good luck!!!

I have one of those t2-d gimbals, and I like it, but I can't use the tarot software because I cand get the gimbal driver to install on my macine. Any suggestions?

DJI Phantom 1.1.1 currently under construction to become a Phantom hex.
Snohomish co. WA

Maybe your security software is blocking it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan