Problems with Home Lock in Litchi

Reaction score
Hi. After a while working with Litchi and my P3A, I'm not able to entre Home Lock / Course Lock anymore.
As soon as I try, I receive a padlock icon (see pictures). I tried reinstalling the app, uninstalling DJI Go just in case but it didn't solve the problem. Litchi Home and Course Lock worked properly for the first two or three months.
Some advice?

Attachments

• Litchi Error 1.jpg
    Litchi Error 1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Litchi Error 2.jpg
    Litchi Error 2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 373
The lock indicates it is active. When in HL pulling down on right stick it wont return?

The lock indicates it is active. When in HL pulling down on right stick it wont return?
Thanks Grammaton. I made a dumb question and received a smart answer. For some reason, I assumed that the padlock icon was some kind of error warning and aborted the Home/Course Lock attempt without even trying. I did it now and it seems to work properly. Thanks again...

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Thanks Grammaton. I made a dumb question and received a smart answer. For some reason, I assumed that the padlock icon was some kind of error warning and aborted the Home/Course Lock attempt without even trying. I did it now and it seems to work properly. Thanks again...
There is never a dumb question. You asked about a important issue and now you know it's function. Home lock is never a light subject when it is needed.... Fly on....

Reactions: AuldGimpy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj