Litchi reuses to start Home/Course Lock Modes

Reaction score
Hi friends:
I'm a Litchi user and I'm getting troubles with Home/Course Lock modes. As soon as I try to start any of these modes I get a "forbidden" sign (crossed red circle) over the mode icon. Flight Mode Switch is in F-Mode.
If I try with DJI Go App, Home Lock works properly. Any advice?

Sounds like you have a phantom 3 (using F mode). You mentioned that it works with the go app, maybe check that you have 'Multiple flight modes' enabled in the go app, it should be the case but a few of the settings in Litchi are mirrored from the go app, such as max height, RTH settings. If it is enabled, have you tried getting the drone airborne to at least 10 mtrs before selecting either CL/HL? I've never seen the warning you have posted in the last 50 or so flights using either Litchi FPV or WPs.

Sounds like you have a phantom 3 (using F mode). You mentioned that it works with the go app, maybe check that you have 'Multiple flight modes' enabled in the go app, it should be the case but a few of the settings in Litchi are mirrored from the go app, such as max height, RTH settings. If it is enabled, have you tried getting the drone airborne to at least 10 mtrs before selecting either CL/HL? I've never seen the warning you have posted in the last 50 or so flights using either Litchi FPV or WPs.
Hi, thanks for your answer. Yes, I'm using Phantom 3 Advanced. Yes, "Multiple Flight Modes" is enabled in DJI Go, and yes, the drone is at least 20 meters far, so I can't find the problem. It was working fine and suddenly, I started to get the "forbidden" sign.

Hi, thanks for your answer. Yes, I'm using Phantom 3 Advanced. Yes, "Multiple Flight Modes" is enabled in DJI Go, and yes, the drone is at least 20 meters far, so I can't find the problem. It was working fine and suddenly, I started to get the "forbidden" sign.
Apart from flying in a NFZ zone which would restrict your flight in any case, have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the app? I've gone through my Litchi settings and apart from disabling the geo settings, I'm stuck. Post up a screen shot?

Apart from flying in a NFZ zone which would restrict your flight in any case, have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the app? I've gone through my Litchi settings and apart from disabling the geo settings, I'm stuck. Post up a screen shot?
Thanks again. I'll try the reinstall option. In fact, I use two devices: a Motorola G4 phone and a Nexus 7 tablet. I didn't try the tablet because it's really a nightmare to connect it to the remote controller, but I'll try. I guess that if it's a software related problem, it should work if I switch to another device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan