Problem with scroll wheel RC?

You could use a fine tip on a soldering iron and reflow each joint then carefully push the connector back in place enough to be able to install the flat cable correctly. As it stands right now, what could it hurt? Definitely worth a try ?
Good morning. If I understood correctly, are you telling me not to put a new tin, but to heat the existing welds and join them?

I do not think there is a problem if the white board does not fall down afterwards. Let it stay upright. I do not think he accepts any pressure.

Sorry for my English, I translate them with Google.

Good morning. If I understood correctly, are you telling me not to put a new tin, but to heat the existing welds and join them?

I do not think there is a problem if the white board does not fall down afterwards. Let it stay upright. I do not think he accepts any pressure.

Sorry for my English, I translate them with Google.
If the flat cable will plug in properly,that’s what is necessary.

Reactions: giorgos1966
You could use a fine tip on a soldering iron and reflow each joint then carefully push the connector back in place enough to be able to install the flat cable correctly. As it stands right now, what could it hurt? Definitely worth a try ?
Good Evening. I will send it to an electronic friend to see it. From the photos I sent him, he said: << It is a cable socket, what is it for? They stick them in a tin bath or with hot air. I have stuck some, if the treadmill has not been cut we will do something ....>>
I hope he fixes it. I will let you know what happened in the end.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj