Problem with live stream on phone from drone camera

Hi @Zefnoly

As per one of my posts above, take your memory card out of your FC200 & format it in your PC.

That's the only way you can do it. I always format my SD via my PC.

Hi @Zefnoly

As per one of my posts above, take your memory card out of your FC200 & format it in your PC.

That's the only way you can do it. I always format my SD via my PC.
I did that and it didn't help

Have a look through these posts, may be something different that helps;)

Search Results for Query: FC200 bricked | DJI Phantom Forum
I found one thread (the one on top) he got the exact same problem as me. Appeared after one successful update for him aswell. Only solution he found was to send it for repair and they just replaced the GPS and camera. Sadly i have no such places nearby where i live in norway. I cannot return the drone because i dont have any payment confirmations. And if i send it to repair from here it will be costly on my $ which i dont have much for right now. I just made a thread on the official help part of the DJI forum. Going to see if a get answer there. If this doesn't sort out i will try to sell my drone and get my hands on a parrot bepob drone (which was actually the drone i wanted for it's functions and because i was an happy owner of their previous AR.drone 2.0) as I wont get enough money for another DJI drone for a long time. This one was allready bought cheaper than directly from the store because it was from another owner which wasn't interested anyways (he used it only twice nicely and was just fine when i got it appart from that tiny connection problem that made my try that firmware update)

EDIT-
Here is his video about the issue
. My camera is doing the same and he got it replaced by DJI. I dont think i can do the same

Have you looked into getting a 2nd hand FC200? You may find one cheap somewhere, I'll have a look around for ya

Have you looked into getting a 2nd hand FC200? You may find one cheap somewhere, I'll have a look around for ya

I don't want to mess more around on this and iv'e heard the price is around 200$-300$ for new cam and there is more into it technically than that and i dont want this to be a freekin repair project (it shouldn't have been it from the beginning). I'f i need to buy expensive replacement parts (that can get the same faults) im going to sell the whole thing and go for something else or just keep the money. I just want to fly for fun and the bepob drone is actaully what i wanted. My parents bought this as a present just because my uncle was able to find a guy who sold it cheap (my uncle is a RC hobbyist so he knew people). Im going to try to speak to my uncle once and get some information about where this drone was bought and if i can get a warranty replacement or something. If I cant i will sell it to someone who actually has the money to get replacements. I really loved how well this thing was flying but DJI fails hard on the inbuilt camera equipment and this is true because i have seen many complains about this where people got the standard P2 because of various problems with the visions. But i dont want to spend allot of money and time to fix this so then I will just get something else more fitting for me.

I wish you all the best then my friend. Hope one way or another you get some sort of result.

Regards,

Clampit;)

Hey Clampit, well done for sticking with this guys problem and helping him to try and solve it. Its great when guys like you spend there free time trying to help others, good on yer mate..
Just reading through the thread's I did notice if the op had tried another sdcard to see if this was his problem.?

Flack

Reactions: Clampit
Many thanks for your kind remarks @Flack means a lot. ;)

Yep I'll try & help anyone out & go that extra mile but I hate being beaten..... How I look at it is we were all at the same stage as the op & I can honestly say I got so much help from certain members so I'm just returning the complement.

Yep it did slip through the net about trying another memory card but I would say one of the threads I posted would have mentioned about that, well I hope;)

Thanks again Flack.;);)

I agree as above with his remarks awesome kidness is hard to come by these daysim kinda going through the same thing did all the latest updates to be left with a black screen, everything else works a 100% so will try again, this thread was awesome just what i was looking for hope it helps me...you the man clampit good stuff have a good one

Reactions: Clampit
Hi @Trash,

Hope this thread helps ya in some way but if not try the "search" feature at the top of the page;) may get it resolved quicker;)

Good luck buddy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj