Pricing a Phantom 3, standard 4K

Reaction score
I have discovered that if I do more then use the computer to fly my drone it will invariably end up in trouble. Fortunately, most encounters have been evergreen trees that have left little real damage other than blades and the guards. I am replacing some of the parts on my Phantom 3 Standard 4K so I can sell it virtually new.

This note is not a sales call but a desire for an appraisal for this bird. I am looking to sell it locally soon or trade it but need a value. (i dont want to be mailing it and I want to get some money out of it before I make it worthless, REMOTE and I don't seem to mix well).
It is a few years old but only flown about 10 times or so.

Here is what will be with it.

Phantom 3 Standard 4K
Standard controller with a battery reset switch.
OLD iPad that I use to control it.
two batteries
charger
cleaning tools
spare blades
spare gimble shock absorbers
new blade guards

pretty much everything from the original 1000$ set (see original amazon image)

Can someone give me an idea of its worth?

Paddy Delmar

Attachments

• Screen Shot 07-14-20 at 03.15 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 07-14-20 at 03.15 PM.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 280
I have discovered that if I do more then use the computer to fly my drone it will invariably end up in trouble. Fortunately, most encounters have been evergreen trees that have left little real damage other than blades and the guards. I am replacing some of the parts on my Phantom 3 Standard 4K so I can sell it virtually new.

This note is not a sales call but a desire for an appraisal for this bird. I am looking to sell it locally soon or trade it but need a value. (i dont want to be mailing it and I want to get some money out of it before I make it worthless, REMOTE and I don't seem to mix well).

Phantom 3 Standard 4K
two batteries
charger
cleaning tools
spare blades
new blade guards

Paddy Delmar
Many people will search e-Bay for similar listings. Be sure to apply the "completed listings" filter to obtain actual selling price. You will probably want to do the same with the iPad.

Reactions: Capt KO
Many people will search e-Bay for similar listings. Be sure to apply the "completed listings" filter to obtain actual selling price. You will probably want to do the same with the iPad.
Thank you for the advice.

I really wanted to love this thing but, oh well.

Good morning.

What's a Phantom 3 Standard 4K though?
Phantom 3 series are of the following:

Phantom 3 Standard
Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Advanced
Phantom 3 4K
Phantom 3 SE

Good morning.

What's a Phantom 3 Standard 4K though?
Phantom 3 series are of the following:

Phantom 3 Standard
Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Advanced
Phantom 3 4K
Phantom 3 SE
It's a Phantom 3 Standard fitted with an upgraded 4K camera. Everything else is the same according to DJI.

It's a Phantom 3 Standard fitted with an upgraded 4K camera. Everything else is the same according to DJI.
I own a P3 4K but I don't understand this post. Let me start with a question. Does the Phantom 3 Standard use Wi-Fi to connect to the Remote Control?

Yes, the Phantom 3 Standard also uses WiFi, but PaddyDelmar simply quoted the wrong model name. It's a Phantom 3 4K (he said Phantom 3 Standard 4K but there's no such model).
I also own a Phantom 3 4k and there are a few differences with it vs the Standard beyond just the 4K and the extra 200 meter range.

A local, in person sale might interest people in your area. List your location in your profile ... or here, in a reply.

I also have the same bird. Thanks for the advice to check eBay for similar listings. But I also want a local sale to avoid headaches.

Phantom 3 Standard 4K
two batteries
charger
cleaning tools
spare blades
new blade guards

Paddy Delmar
How do you want for the controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan