Post Crash Gimbal/GPS Issues

Reaction score
Hi All,

So I had a crash in my P3S where a 30+ mph gust drove me into a tree. I found the drone but the gimbal had been knocked off. I bought a new one and installed it today.

When I turn on the bird, the gimbal does it's normal rotation but I cannot connect to the bird. DJI Go consistently says "disconnected", I get no camera view. I can rotate the gimbal normally though. Pressing the calibrate IMU button has no effect in DJI Go. I've also tried repairing to the RC. What's weird is the DJI Go app shows both my location and the crash location of the bird. It was at a state park 2 mi from my house so close enough it shows it on the map.

Thoughts? The antenna is still on the landing gear so it didn't get knocked off.

You have to make a wifi reset to get it work. Look into manuell at page 27 i think

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Tried it, wasn't able to get the "long beep" the manual says I should get out of the RC. Tried multiple times too.

Would this fix the fact that it thinks the drone is still where it crashed?

There is no long beep, i know what you mean..but switch off the RC and turn it on after the led was a minute blinking and thats it..after that you should have connection again to your mobile device..notice that the wifi password will also reset to factory setting 12341234

There is no long beep, i know what you mean..but switch off the RC and turn it on after the led was a minute blinking and thats it..after that you should have connection again to your mobile device..notice that the wifi password will also reset to factory setting 12341234

that did it!. I didn't wait the 60 sec before cycling power on the RC before. Also "forgot network" on my iphone and reconnected. Have video now, thanks!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers