Possible to use USB cable?

Many thanks...... that's why things weren't working! Still have to go in through the Inspire icon though for some strange reason...... the Phantom icon isn't dark and tapping it won't go into the app.

Just realised what I was doing wrong.................. have to tap the phantom 4 icon and then the other Phantom models appear on a menu... can then click the standard with no problems. I'll get to grips with this new technology eventually lol!!

Today, while I was having my coffee in a pub I was exploring some items on web, I tapped the DJI GO appl. After the picture of Mavic2 appears (the black/white) through which you enter the device (the drone) I tapped the upper right corner bars and in a menu which pops up chose 'FIND MY DRONE' function and here you are - I've got a precise map with the location of my drone just in the spot where I turned it off after flight few days ago. Just like that! Unintentionally!
So the application works just on the tablet, without the drone.
This was on the tablet I'm using to fly my Mav.Air. Now I must check this out on a build in display at P4P+. I think the result will be the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31