Portable Hardshell for Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
This might seem like a silly question, but does anyone know why there isn't a small portable hardhsell for the Phantom 4 pro, like there is for the Mavic? If you separate out the components for the Phantom series, they could all easily fit in a backpack as long as they're individually protected.

I'm just not sure why anyone's not made something like this yet. Even a molded plastic shell that snaps around the outside of the unit would be amazing. Would allow me to be rid of my beer fridge backpack.

61uV2P8WabL._SL1005_.jpg

Yeah, that's still a whole backpack. I was hoping to find something that's just a case for the drone itself. Then a separate case for the controller, batteries, etc. It would then allow me to fit the drone inside a conventional backpack that doesn't scream "I'm hauling a drone around!".

Then a separate case for the controller, batteries, etc. It would then allow me to fit the drone inside a conventional backpack that doesn't scream "I'm hauling a drone around!".
A separate case would be more cumbersome and even more " revealing" IMO. No need for "secrecy" if you fly responsibly, and follow the proper guidelines per the AMA, and FAA for Part 336.

Haha. In America, where drone laws are reasonable, that's one thing. Here in Canada, it's a disaster.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl