please help transmitter broke need replacement

Reaction score
hey everyone as i was trying to access the screw rear of the phantom 1 model sr6 transmitter i must have touched something and saw a spark. transmitter light is out and not working. im very bad in doing any major work. is there a site to buy the transmitter to make it work without soldering or changing parts. and if there is how do you sink it to the phantom 1. Thank you/

It's a little unclear what happened (in your case) but try looking at this link for some ideas....

DJIGuys.com • View topic - Replacement Fuse for Phantom Tx

If you're lucky, you might only have to replace the fuse and/or the diode mentioned in this link.

If you're uncomfortable checking to see if a fuse and/or diode is blown, take it to someone that does basic electronic repair work. If it's the fuse and/or the diode, the repairs are easy and you won't have to buy a new transmitter.

i notices that the fuse are contacted in. would they have to be broken off to remove. i thought it would be like a car fuse ( pop out).

what happen was the yellow screw in the rear was not catching the screwdriver. looked stripped. so somehow i touch the metal on the board. like the fool i am and saw a spark. light on controller when dark. im pretty sure its the fus my am so clueless that i wouldnt even know what to start

Anyone know where I can get the power switch control board for the sr6 remote control Dji phantom 1.

i notices that the fuse are contacted in. would they have to be broken off to remove. i thought it would be like a car fuse ( pop out).

what happen was the yellow screw in the rear was not catching the screwdriver. looked stripped. so somehow i touch the metal on the board. like the fool i am and saw a spark. light on controller when dark. im pretty sure its the fus my am so clueless that i wouldnt even know what to start
The fuse and diode are NOT like what you find in a car. Both are soldered in place on the boards underside. To remove them you need someone with basic soldering skills.

A new fuse and diode would only cost pennies and I believe the link I posted earlier mentioned what fuse and diode were needed. You have to find someone to buy these parts for you and install them.

If it helps, attached are pictures of your controllers internal circuitry.... there are 2 possibilities... identify which version you have and then take the picture to the technician doing the repairs and let him identify where the fuse and diode are.

Attachments

• phantom p1 controller circuitry picture - Google Search_2015-11-13_11-23-14.png
    phantom p1 controller circuitry picture - Google Search_2015-11-13_11-23-14.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 1,100
Reactions: Ti22
I wonder if the board I want to replace is the same in all transmitters? The power on switch with antenna board

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.