PLEASE EVERYBODY I NEED HELP IN MY CASE

Reaction score
I need HELP
Firs of all I wanna explain everything what happen to me. . DJI doesn't want take responsibility of PRODUCT!!! HELP PLEASE!!!
Please take your time, read it and watch video and HELP ME!!!!!
So I wanted to fly drone. I took off and drone start flying away from me by him self right after I took of...maybe after 2,5 second...So basically drone was uncontrolled I start pushing my sticks to try do something. I was very scary that I will crash into a house (someones window) or car or people and being in a big trouble. So after 1 min and 35 second it crushed into a tree right next to my house. I was happy that everybody is a live and I send my drone to CUSTOMER REPAIR SERVICE. ( NORTH AMERICA, California)
After couple days I got receipt telling me that I have to pay, I called them to disputed, no respond for week, I contact them by email maybe 5 times... no respond...I called them again was sitting on a phone hours explaining everything...and all that was in a 4 weeks....so today I called them again ask where is my drone and say said they did look at it again and said it's not covered by warranty...The Manager (Thomas) was not nice to me at all...I was asking for details and why the rejected he said they not gonna look at it again you have to pay or we send it back to you, I asked for reson he said he doesn't have time talk to me because he had stuff to do I said I am not going to let you go because I need CUSTOMER SUPPORT...he said not going talk to me.... and he send me this. Maneger who talked to me he said I can contact main office in Chaina and suit everything but they not going to look at my drone anymore...

SO after he hung phone he send me this

Pilot required RTH by pressing RC go home button, the aircraft started to land when it arrived at the home point, pilot was pushing pitch stick backward in landing mode.
The landing gear touched the obstacle and aircraft flipped over.
No warranty.

So I uploaded video on youtube. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO LOOK AT IT in details. please look on my controller movements and movements of my drone...( I LOOKED EVERY SECOND MILLION TIMES AND I SEE THAT RIGHT CONTROL STICK WAS NOT FUNCTIONAL AFTER I TOOK OFF) PLEASE LOOK MY VIDEO) some times I did not push any sticks and he was acting like crazy, when I pushed RTH he was flying 16.9m/s witch is 60km/h right next to my house ( MY HOME POINT) ....Of course I will pull sticks and do something....i did not want to crash into a building....
I really hope picture is clear what is happening ...if something is not clear please ask...I will try my best to give you an answer...but I don't wanna lieve it like it
BUT I DO NEED MY DRONE BACK I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.....DJI WILL COMPINASTE ME ALL MY LOSE!!!!!

PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 8.58.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 8.58.30 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 482
What are the repair charges they are asking for?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to the forums, wish it was under better circumstances. Did you save the logs from it? Or at least use the ones on your device to run through Healthy Drones.

Thanks. What do you mean by logs? Sorry.
I have just my flight record that I put on a youtube.

Welcome to the forums, wish it was under better circumstances. Did you save the logs from it? Or at least use the ones on your device to run through Healthy Drones.

The quad saves logs as you fly on internal memory. They use that to help them determine the cause of the issues. You can also get those logs and with the help of some members there are tools to decipher them. If you fly with an iPhone or iPad you may be able to get logs from it that can be read on the Healthydrones.com web site. They are not the same as the internal logs but still may be helpful.

Thanks. What do you mean by logs? Sorry.
I have just my flight record that I put on a youtube.
You using a IOS device or Android .

Apanapa, please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

The quad saves logs as you fly on internal memory. They use that to help them determine the cause of the issues. You can also get those logs and with the help of some members there are tools to decipher them. If you fly with an iPhone or iPad you may be able to get logs from it that can be read on the Healthydrones.com web site. They are not the same as the internal logs but still may be helpful.
OK I looked i google how i can get logs from my flights and google saying that I need to be connected to my drone but I don't have drone with me.....they have my drone. any ideas how I can get it? trough the app some how?

Apanapa, please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.
I don't know how to get log flights....working on it....google saying i have to be connected to drone to get logs but I don't have drone...they have it.

There's no need to search Google. You can find instructions at my link above.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav