Plasti Dip + Phantom 4 Case? Why not?!

Didn't read all 3 pages but just a thing to mention. Plastidip will not only make the case look better but it'll make it more durable due to it's plasticity. Will be plastidipping mine once the weather gets better (super windy out for the last couple of days).

Some more pics of the USA Midway backpack. It really is much easier to get into the case now that the bag has been allowed to stretch, throughout the day. The zippers close up with no issue and the material is surprisingly strong (for the price). It has great back support as well. I'll let everyone know how it holds up over the next few weeks but right now I'm impressed!View attachment 48958View attachment 48959

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How much spare space is left in the bag once the case is in it? Can you fit a laptop or a dslr in the bag as well?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How much spare space is left in the bag once the case is in it? Can you fit a laptop or a dslr in the bag as well?

No. There are two pouches in the front of the bag that can be used for spare parts or a small tablet. Most of the room is taken up by the phantom case.

Just trying to find something to make my Phantom 4 case last as long as I can. I have no idea if this stuff will hold up, but it is worth a try!

How many cans of Plastidip and glossifier did you use my friend? Looks awesome. Is it still holding up?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Plasti dipped my case white today to match the P4. Used one can of white and two coats of the glossifier.

Currently drying.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 583
Imani how did you get the handle latch and words Plasti dipped

Reactions: Erised
Just curious, how heavy is everything to carry around? The P4 and all inside the case it came in? Is it pretty heavy to lug around?

Also, what are the exact measurements of that case? Lengh, width, height?

Perhaps my wife could sew a simple pack where you drop it in and can carry it on your back.

Last edited:
Kman it looks great! Can we see a photo of the front? I'd love to see how you did the logo.

I just made stencils of sorts for the logo to mask out once I paint. Ordered some Plasti Dip and waiting for delivery. Will post photos when I'm finished.
7585f2be1d7a92752a8213c0a4dd9426.jpg

Has anyone tried to put the p4 case in a 5.11 72 hour

Kman it looks great! Can we see a photo of the front? I'd love to see how you did the logo.

I just made stencils of sorts for the logo to mask out once I paint. Ordered some Plasti Dip and waiting for delivery. Will post photos when I'm finished.
7585f2be1d7a92752a8213c0a4dd9426.jpg

I took a black sharpie marker and just carefully colored in the letters.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
No. There are two pouches in the front of the bag that can be used for spare parts or a small tablet. Most of the room is taken up by the phantom case.

Hey Kag, thanks a bunch for posting the photos and reporting on the fit... I'm gonna order the same pack! Just trying to choose between the black and tan.... hmmm...

Hey Kag, thanks a bunch for posting the photos and reporting on the fit... I'm gonna order the same pack! Just trying to choose between the black and tan.... hmmm...
It's been working out well. It definitely protects the case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20