Plasti Dip + Phantom 4 Case? Why not?!

Post a picture when you're done with it .
Here's a couple of pics of the case I did with Blue Plasti Dip. I hung it in my garage from a bungee cord with a tarp below to make it easier to paint.

Attachments

• DJI Case 1.JPG
    DJI Case 1.JPG
    585.4 KB · Views: 502
  • DJI Case 2.JPG
    DJI Case 2.JPG
    922.5 KB · Views: 491
Here's a couple of pics of the case I did with Blue Plasti Dip. I hung it in my garage from a bungee cord with a tarp below to make it easier to paint.
Looks.good. I was thinking of doing spraying blue on the inside of my case . When I get tired of the white I might do blue like yours. Good job

Does anyone know of a SMALL backpack that you can simply put the P4 case inside of to keep the size/footprint basically the same and protected while in an overhead bin in an airplane. All the backpacks out there are too big.

Reactions: TheBen and Sim597
I coated mine with plasti dip. Looks great, but after a while (3 months) it starts to peeling of at the corners where is more friction at the transport. But I will coat again soon.

When I returned my first P4 I had the opportunity to keep the case, due to reasons posted, I knew it would start to peel, mostly on edges and places that it rubs or sits against something else.
I didn't keep it, and left the new one alone.

Hey everyone, sorry for the spam [emoji28]. Here's my progress

Almost finished...

27eedce10668911da06b50f721cd097b.jpg
f0565184d2e2b97e72976efde77016aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
That looks awesome!! How did u do the two tone? Is it 2 different colors of plasti dip? Is it still holding up?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4