Plasti Dip + Phantom 4 Case? Why not?!

That's actually a good idea. I don't know how well it would stick to the surface but it sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's not the P4 you should worry about, it's your lungs.

Thanks for the helpful video.

Yes I would typically recommend doing this outside or with a mask on, but it was windy today and I couldn't find my mask. Thanks for watching.

Something like rubberized pickup Bed liner might even be better, but it would need to be the one that sets up hard.
Plastidip is pretty awesome anyhow. !! Keep us posted

Something like rubberized pickup Bed liner might even be better, but it would need to be the one that sets up hard.
Plastidip is pretty awesome anyhow. !! Keep us posted

Yeah someone had mentioned bed liner before. I had extra cans of plastic dip so I went with that. Thanks for watching. I will update in a week or so.

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Are you sure plasti dip doesn't dissolve styrofoam?

Does it result into hard plastic like coating or you still get foam feeling?

Just trying to find something to make my Phantom 4 case last as long as I can. I have no idea if this stuff will hold up, but it is worth a try!

I was thinking the same thing, but I am probably going to lightly fiberglas mine....or use some carbon fiber cloth instead of the glass cloth. Either way the Fiberglas/carbon fiber case would make the factory case look and act like a hard case

it wont collect dust as bad and it will last until a good p4 pack is bought, but im gonna hack away at an old case and see how it fits

My p4 will be here tomorrow. Gonna hack away at my p3 case and see if I can make it fit. Not sure what to do with my p3p tho.

My p4 will be here tomorrow. Gonna hack away at my p3 case and see if I can make it fit. Not sure what to do with my p3p tho.

The case that comes with the P4 is definitely suitable until you can pick up another one. That way you don't have to destroy your P3 case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20