photo quality

Reaction score
hey there, when I transfer photo from my dji cache to share with someone like message, the quality is poor ( jpeg, not using raw) see attached close up picture. many times I tried to connect directly to drone w included cable to get pics but it says I am not connected. any suggestions appreciated. I have quality of photos set for atleast 2MP
screen_d9c0f501e701bcfc_1467938728000.jpg

hey there, when I transfer photo from my dji cache to share with someone like message, the quality is poor ( jpeg, not using raw) see attached close up picture. many times I tried to connect directly to drone w included cable to get pics but it says I am not connected. any suggestions appreciated. I have quality of photos set for atleast 2MPView attachment 61681
I find the best way is to put the memory card into an adaptor and load the pics and videos directly into the computer. After downloading make sure you format the card to ensure optimum quality.

There's no reason to connect to the drone to transfer pictures. Pro photographers will almost always remove the card from the camera and transfer the images and video to the computer. In addition, your Phantom should be producing 12MP photos, not 2 MP photos. 2 MP images are very low quality. Also, make sure you don't confuse MP (megapixels) with MB (megabytes). They are totally different animals and are only somewhat related to each other. MP is the size of the image, MB is the size of the file containing the image. A 12 MP image may be 2 MB or it may be 10 MB, depending on the compression settings, bit depth and even what's in the image. A photo of a black wall at 12 MP will have a smaller file size than a 12 MP image of a grassy field filled with multi-colored golf balls. Bottom line: remove the SD card, place it in a card reader and transfer the photos to your computer. Where are you setting the quality of photos to "at least 2 MP"?

I really don't understand why everyone doesn't remove the SD card to transfer video and pics. It is so easy, faster and better quality.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik