ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

It's time for another give away! Everyone likes free stuff right? I know a lot of you have purchased PhantomPilots decals, shirts and other gear from our Website or our eBay Store and we are looking for some customer images of them. So if you've purchased anything from either locations, window decals, case decals, battery labels, shirts, safety vests etc. post them up here and we will select a winner at random to receive one of our PhantomPilots hats free of charge (more info on the hat is available here). The drawing will be on May 31st so get those pics in, simply post them to this thread! Keep in mind that if you post your images they may be used by us in our product listings. Good luck to everyone! And as always you guys are the best!

IMG_1495051789.030829.jpg

Love this one I got!

Reactions: ryantrax
Reactions: Nickster
Get those entries in! Just 10 days left!

Just 5 days left to get your entries in! Right now the odds are pretty good!

Just 5 days left to get your entries in! Right now the odds are pretty good!
I knew I forgot to do something. This was it!

By the way, the decal looks great on the window and I'm thinking I need to order a few more for some other vehicles.

AD

i-5qm8PbJ-XL.jpg

Reactions: ryantrax
I knew I forgot to do something. This was it!

By the way, the decal looks great on the window and I'm thinking I need to order a few more for some other vehicles.

AD

i-5qm8PbJ-XL.jpg
Nice photo you're entered!

Received my decal but I won't be able to install it on my vehicle until the next time I go off island on Thursday.

P1170694 (2).JPG

Attachments

• P1170694 (2).JPG
    P1170694 (2).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
Last edited:
OK Guys, just over a day left to get your photos in. Post them here by May 31st at 11:59pm EST. The random drawing winner will be posted the morning of June 1st. Good luck everyone!

Sorry for the delay in the drawing, the winner by random draw is @BobUnplugged congrats! Bob I will send you a PM to get your shipping info. Thank you for your participation everyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic