Phantom 4 tramsmitter loses connection can not find drone now

No it's a low frequency beeping coming from the drone. There are No sounds coming from the controller other than the normal sounds you hear when it first comes on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No it's a low frequency beeping coming from the drone. There are No sounds coming from the controller other than the normal sounds you hear when it first comes on.

OK, well that's not the beeping I'm talking about. Mine comes from the controller, before the P4 is turned on. How long does your beeping last after the craft is turned on? Does it continue beeping after enough satellites are acquired and the craft LEDs blink green, ready to fly?

Here's the video of it. Controller is far away from the drone in video. I have this video and another video on a different thread I posted today about the beeping consistent sound. Thread is here
Listen to this sound coming from my p4

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: MedicFL1
Yea I've taken his advice but he can't diagnosis this beeping sound coming from my drone. Can you? No body can except DJI. It's all theories at this point

Last edited:
See now that you got it replaced. Still like others wondering about the RTH feature.
Appears that We'll never know by the lack of notes sent to you.
I was under the assumption that one could still fly the P4 If you went into ATTI mode (with a gray loss of video transmission screen) until signal could be reacquired...
Is this theory incorrect?

Sent from my LG-K540 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do any of you have Litchi? It has a feature called "Find My Aircraft". Wonder if it works and would it have helped ?

with msinger help, I found it the next day about 50 yeards from the last GPS recording on the flight path.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers