Phantom 4 Pro v2 crashed today in Iceland

when you got to the drone did you see that the Props were frozen , or any sign of that ?

Im asking because I have not had any crashes yet in any of the ice storms I have flown in and I have also flown with props that were torn apart.

I recently just flew in 5 below zero over the lake getting splashed with water and still could not get the drone to crash.

Curious on your own thoughts.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

We're you flying in fog or low clouds? I think it was the ice fog that formed ice on the props in this case.

We're you flying in fog or low clouds? I think it was the ice fog that formed ice on the props in this case.

I do fly in some extreme conditions as shown below and have yet to crash , I think these conditions were close to what he might have been flying in.

Start Phantom 4 at 11:00 into the video

when you got to the drone did you see that the Props were frozen , or any sign of that ?

Im asking because I have not had any crashes yet in any of the ice storms I have flown in and I have also flown with props that were torn apart.

I recently just flew in 5 below zero over the lake getting splashed with water and still could not get the drone to crash.

Curious on your own thoughts.
I can see blocked motors being the cause but not so much the icing on the props.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

I don't remember whether there was ice on the props when I retrieved it because my attention was more directed at the fractures on the body and the landing gear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20