Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this post is a little familiar, but I've been finding conflicting comments so was looking for a specific answer from anyone you knows.

I have a P4P+ remote and I'm not happy with it as I did not realise you would not even be able to use all DJI software on it. I was hoping to use the DJI GS Pro app.

Firstly, is there anyway of getting the GSPro to work with the remote? I have seen some people have tried but from what I gather no one has successfully done this.

Secondly under the false impression from another thread I bough a second hand Phantom 4 remote to connect to the P4P. After trying I am now guessing that this is not possible? Does anyone know a way I could get the P4 remote to work with the P4P?

Lastly, and this is more out of curiosity, why on earth would DJI not make the screen functional with their own apps, also why is the DJI Go app so restrictive (i.e. max 5km / 500m radius for way points). Potentially as a last option, does anyone know how to remove these restrictions so I could do a longer flight with waypoints?

Cheers,
Dave

GS Pro cannot be installed on the P4P+ remote controller. You'll only be able to use the P4P or P4P+ remote controller with the P4P.

GS Pro cannot be installed on the P4P+ remote controller. You'll only be able to use the P4P or P4P+ remote controller with the P4P.

Thanks for the reply, just as a confirmation before I spend more money, if I buy the P4P remote, will I defiantly be able to fly my P4P+ with GSPro app using my iPad?

Sorry if this is obvious but I am purchasing these through university funding and really can't have another upset.

Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie