Phantom 4 Pro controller help!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a really quick question. I found a Phantom 4 Pro in the desert and I'm cleaning it up and getting it to run again properly and I had one question, can I use the standard 4 controller with the Pro or do I NEED to get the Pro controller?

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer online. Any insight would be immensely appreciated!

Thanks all!

try to find who it belongs to first
isn't that what you would want if you lost your drone
I have my phone number marked on mine in case of loss

That was the first thing I did. I searched the memory card, checked with the police department, and searched using the serial number. The phone number on the drone is a great idea actually. I've crossed all my t's and dotted all my I's to make sure I did what was right. So, back to my original question.

That was the first thing I did. I searched the memory card, checked with the police department, and searched using the serial number. The phone number on the drone is a great idea actually. I've crossed all my t's and dotted all my I's to make sure I did what was right. So, back to my original question.

No you can't , the P4P is dual frequency while the P4 is only 2.4ghz

Last edited:
That was the first thing I did. I searched the memory card, checked with the police department, and searched using the serial number. The phone number on the drone is a great idea actually. I've crossed all my t's and dotted all my I's to make sure I did what was right.

Good on you for doing the right thing by attempting to find the owner.

Looks like you now have a P4P - follow 'Phantom Help" links to get the correct controller - maybe also take a look in local lost and found in newspapers (just in case).

EDIT: some people place their contact info inside the battery compartment!

I just PMd you with steps how to find the owner using the serial number.

Yeah...do the right thing and trace down the owner. Seems to me DJI would at the very least have an email address based upon the serial number. Give yourself some good Karma!

I left my Galaxy Tab S3 in a nature preserve. One of the workers found it and turned it in. It was great to know someone did that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31