P4 Firmware Phantom 4 Pro + controller (GL300E) old firmware?

tried attach1410 to this reply but it says file too large.
PM your email and I can try that way
Can you send me a copy of that file to my email address? [email protected] I have Phantom 4 Pro Vs. 2 and GL 300L controller: The only item that communicates is the gimbral moves up and down from my controller. NO picture, NO Fly, NO Red flags to respond to update. Just NO communication. Last time I used it was with my S8 Galaxy Samsung Android phone. My current phone is a S21 Galaxy Samsung. I have been on this forum since 2019 but for some reason it has kicked me off and I am starting over.

Would you mind sending that file to me as well. I am thinking I will have to buy an older phone version to get my drone back online.
Scroll up to reply #62. I posted a link to download the file on MEGA.

I have Phantom 4 Pro Vs. 2 and GL 300L: The only item that communicates is the gimbral moves up and down from my controller. NO picture, NO Fly, NO Red flags to respond to update. Just NO communication. Last time I used it was with my S8 Galaxy Samsung Android phone. I have been on this forum since 2019 but for some reason it has kicked me off and I am starting over.
Hi Go this site. There you will find download files. Phantom 4 Pro - Product Information - DJI

Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy
Got version 1.5.8 that works fine.

Hallo, ik had hetzelfde probleem. Gisteren heb ik het probleem opgelost door te installeren DJI-v4.3.54_230112-1177-36662_dpadcs_sec.apk
I can send you this file but I need your mailadresse to send it by wetransfer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl