Phantom 4 power issue - power loss

Hi everyone!

Next update... Just got the news that my P4 was on it's way back to me. I have to mention that the Serial No refered in the email isn't the same as the one I sent. Lets see...

Cheers

Fred

Hi dude. Good news mate. I got a refurbished one and to be honest.... Looks no different to buying it brand new. You will be fine

I had mine back from repair a few weeks ago. I also noticed the return shipping email quoting a different serial number. I emailed DJI and was told that after testing it they found more problems and therefore returned a different one. I can't tell if it's new or refurbished. Flown 3 hours on it and all ok except for a high wind warning which I never had before, but that could be because of an update in firmware. [emoji574]️

Ok so I also got my DJI Phantom 4 back and it's also another one. I guess they found more problems :) it's ok for me! There was a nice fingerprint on the lens though... I had to rebind it to the remote and activate it.

Good outcome!
Looking at your log files (like many did above) your Cell1 on that battery did look like they failed you.

Good outcome!
Looking at your log files (like many did above) your Cell1 on that battery did look like they failed you.
Yeap exactly... I'll also get a free battery replacement! The nice thing is that I get a high capacity battery instead of the normal one. I guess that the normal P4 battery are being discontinued.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT