Phantom 4 LED light covers and spare parts

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the drone world and forum posting world. I'm missing a LED light cover for my Phantom 4 and wondering where on earth to find replacements? (or do phantom 3 covers match up?). Also looking to keep a few other spare parts on hand for the anticipation of something going wrong or breaking, any good resources to find spare parts? Thanks!

The propeller installation kits appeared on the store so I ordered them along with a few other bits and pieces. The longest lead time was 7 to 10 days. Does anyone know how reliable they are at meeting delivery time scales?

Another point like someone else on this forum has mention I have lost two of the small plastic cover at the top of the aerial legs. Any ideas where I may find them?

The propeller installation kits appeared on the store so I ordered them along with a few other bits and pieces. The longest lead time was 7 to 10 days. Does anyone know how reliable they are at meeting delivery time scales?

Another point like someone else on this forum has mention I have lost two of the small plastic cover at the top of the aerial legs. Any ideas where I may find them?

I ordered parts on Apr 17th and they shipped yesterday as they were back ordered on the prop guards. Batteries I ordered were shipped the next day.

That cover you are looking for you may have to buy the whole landing gear.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj