Phantom 4 Crash

Reaction score
I first thought that this drone will never crash because it says that it avoids obstacles but after doing detail searches that came to my mind by searching YouTube "dji mavic crash" and "Phantom 4 crash" I was shocked and I had cancelled my order on time before it shipped Thank God when I found out.

Welcome back ;)

I first thought that this drone will never crash because it says that it avoids obstacles but after doing detail searches that came to my mind by searching YouTube "dji mavic crash" and "Phantom 4 crash" I was shocked and I had cancelled my order on time before it shipped Thank God when I found out.
Huh?

Margaret as good as they are they are flying toys and more likely than not all will crash at some point. That should not dissuade you from getting one. You will have a lot of fun.

Planes have built in avoidance systems that cost millions! Guess what, they occasionally crash! Best I never go on one of those again[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wow, you will never ever get out of bed if you are scared of what may happen. This is a precision instrument and guess what ......you have to be trained and practice to perfect it. I am actually happy you are not part of the phantom family. Those who dare, win!

the p4 is a very autonomous, advanced and reliable aircraft, it will most certainly not crash by itself. work on your piloting skills and you will discover a whole new world of fun. Order it again, you won't regret it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31