Phantom 4 battery for sale

Reaction score
I just got a Phantom 3 Standard and ordered a 2nd battery from DJI but the battery that came is a Phantom 4 battery. Emailed DJI and they said to get the battery back to them within 3 days or they wouldn't give me a refund. Now that would have cost me a little over $100 to ship from where I am in southern Ontario, Canada to California. So I thought I could make out better here if someone close to me needed an extra battery. I live near Windsor, Ontario and am asking $150 for the battery.

I just got a Phantom 3 Standard and ordered a 2nd battery from DJI but the battery that came is a Phantom 4 battery. Emailed DJI and they said to get the battery back to them within 3 days or they wouldn't give me a refund. Now that would have cost me a little over $100 to ship from where I am in southern Ontario, Canada to California. So I thought I could make out better here if someone close to me needed an extra battery. I live near Windsor, Ontario and am asking $150 for the battery.
I'm in Ontario( Sudbury) is that 150 shipped?

Another thought tho, even tho I am interested, should the dealer be responsible for the shipping if it was there error?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31