Phantom 3advance help

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just bought 3advance .Bought it with no camera view and camera seems limp . The seller flew it for me but it showed no app on his mobile.He did start it as well .I find it difficult to start now as the remote flashes green intermittently flashes then stops and so on. The aircraft pilot light is green but the remote seems not linked 100percent. No app appears on my mobile either. Need the expertise of our friends as I'm new kid on block .Many thanks

First of all try starting it in this order as its the only way it works for me

1) turn on drone
2) turn on remote
3) launch app
4) plug USB into controller
5) plug USB into phone/tablet

Any other order for me doesn't work. Also make sure to try and relink the controller to the drone again

Bought it with no camera view and camera seems limp

Make sure camera gets 12V power from ESC Center board.

The seller flew it for me but it showed no app on his mobile.

Radio is damaged as well, then.

I find it difficult to start now as the remote flashes green intermittently flashes then stops and so on.

So what happened? Was it damage during transport?

The aircraft pilot light is green but the remote seems not linked 100percent.

There is no such thing in pro/adv. You're either linked or not. This is not Ph3 Std.

Need the expertise of our friends as I'm new kid on block

Gimbal may be damaged. But it shouldn't prevent you from starting motors. You can disconnect the gimbal completely, and first focus on the rest.

Radio should cause the app to start even if the drone is not powered on. If it doesn't then there is an issue, most likely with the USB board. Read about it here:
GL300 Interface board · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak