Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

Our final test with magic v5.1:
67aa722a60c1bff7aec422f5107f87de.jpg

Reactions: sinxa
Just did a test flight with my P3 4k, patched with 5.1 and got almost 1200 meters. Note that this is in the middle of Stockholm Sweden (over water though), with lots of interference. I usually get a about 5-600 meters so this is a huge improvement. :)

f31d17a0c8babb2aa555899b004c3f7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

hey bro can I add the exact same coding from your "rcS" files to mine??? and i m using FileZilla FTP client and I also never had a connection problem...
Hi I am also using FlieZilla and I can connect to the network using and external USB-Wifi connection, but I just can connect to 192.168.1.2 , not 192.168.1.1 , any guess what could be the problem ? . (but thorugh the telnet mobile , I can connect directly to the 192.168.1.1., any clue ? ) Thanks,

Hi I am also using FlieZilla and I can connect to the network using and external USB-Wifi connection, but I just can connect to 192.168.1.2 , not 192.168.1.1 , any guess what could be the problem ? . (but thorugh the telnet mobile , I can connect directly to the 192.168.1.1., any clue ? ) Thanks,
You have a wired connection on this pc too?
Can that be an IP conflict?

Last edited:
You have a wired connection on this pc too?
Can that be an IP conflict?
It is a tower PC without any integrated wifi card . It has the ethernet connection through the router, and I tested FileZilla , connecting an external USB Wifi-Sky access point to communicate to the phantom. With it I can connect to 192.168.1.2 but not to the 192.168.1.1. ,but with a telnet mobile app yes. Any advise is welcome.

Have been in pursuit of 5.8Ghz boosting. Having no opportunity to touch my P3S recently, so I have searched for documents.

This is what I found so far.

One last question. Of which way we can initialize and command that BK5811.

I know everything about the BK5811 Chip. ALSO, I have created complete software written in "C" that fully emulates DJI 5.8ghz RC control. For the P3S, P2V+, and FC40

Read a bit more here:

I know everything about the BK5811 Chip. ALSO, I have created complete software written in "C" that fully emulates DJI 5.8ghz RC control. For the P3S, P2V+, and FC40

Read a bit more here:

I have read about the technology almost a year ago. I thought it was great and often find it as mysterious technology - emulating all of those and relaying signals. Detaching transmitter from operator looked as quite good idea, like controlling drone in a car in cold winter.
However I did not had option to have such luxury :)

Yes indeed, at the beginning of step 1 there is a checking if need to step 2 or not (Magic Power v4.x)

Hi, great Pata Tita, two questions,
1.) Magic V5.1 is improving the range compared to previous V5.0 ?
2-) for the ones that have already Magic v5.0 , do we need to Revert back to stock conditions before applying the new Magic v5.1 ?
Thanks !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT