Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

some say that the problem with fixing 27dbm was only in the drone with dji when fixing GPS and ...RC would still hold 27dbm, right?

So:
why the scrip on the RC don't have just have 2 lines "iw reg set US" and "iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700" taking out the while loop
On the drone would still have the loop

Isn't better to have the loop in the craft rather then the RC has to telnet to drone (many meters away) every 10 seconds?
Actually, the script runs on both (RC and Craft). The rc doesn't telnet to the Craft every 10secs.
The Windows app only changes the RC, you need to do the craft manually yourself.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Actually, the script runs on both (RC and Craft). The rc doesn't telnet to the Craft every 10secs.
The Windows app only changes the RC, you need to do the craft manually yourself.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think you didn't see the last script version... version 2.2 from 16-07

Code:
while :
do
  msg=`iw reg get`
    echo "$msg" | grep "$REG"
    if [ $? -ne 0 ]
    then

echo "Current country set: $msg"
    echo "Changing regulatory domain to $REG"

loop=1
    while [ loop ]
    do
      echo "Checking drone availability"
      ping -c 1 -w 5 192.168.1.2 &> /dev/null
      if [ $? -ne 0 ]
      then
          echo "Drone is currently unreachable"
          sleep 20
      else
          loop=0
          { echo "iw reg set $REG";echo "iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700";sleep 1;} | telnet 192.168.1.2
          echo "Drone reg domain set to $REG"
          break
      fi
    done

echo "Controller reg domain set to $REG"
    iw reg set $REG
    iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700
    sleep 1

fi 
    sleep 10
done

Hi, i have modify my DJI Phantom 3 standart for use FCC mode with the soluce at Tom (i see video on youtube). But for security i rename the file rcS in rcSold in the 2 folders radio and drone and i send new modified file after with my FTP client with the good name "rcS". After i rebbot my drone and RC and surprise i lose wifi. I can't see more my drone in wifi network and can't see on Dji Go. Have you soluce for connect it with my FTP client with USB cable and put new time the old file. Because i can't use my drone now :(

Hi, i have modify my DJI Phantom 3 standart for use FCC mode with the soluce at Tom (i see video on youtube). But for security i rename the file rcS in rcSold in the 2 folders radio and drone and i send new modified file after with my FTP client with the good name "rcS". After i rebbot my drone and RC and surprise i lose wifi. I can't see more my drone in wifi network and can't see on Dji Go. Have you soluce for connect it with my FTP client with USB cable and put new time the old file. Because i can't use my drone now :(

Im sorry for your drone... your new adventure start on this post:

I bricked my p3s with ftp range mod - let's fix it together

I think you didn't see the last script version... version 2.2 from 16-07

Code:
while :
do
  msg=`iw reg get`
    echo "$msg" | grep "$REG"
    if [ $? -ne 0 ]
    then

echo "Current country set: $msg"
    echo "Changing regulatory domain to $REG"

loop=1
    while [ loop ]
    do
      echo "Checking drone availability"
      ping -c 1 -w 5 192.168.1.2 &> /dev/null
      if [ $? -ne 0 ]
      then
          echo "Drone is currently unreachable"
          sleep 20
      else
          loop=0
          { echo "iw reg set $REG";echo "iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700";sleep 1;} | telnet 192.168.1.2
          echo "Drone reg domain set to $REG"
          break
      fi
    done

echo "Controller reg domain set to $REG"
    iw reg set $REG
    iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700
    sleep 1

fi 
    sleep 10
done

Woops, my bad! No, didn't see this script yet. To be honest, I prefer the previous way, manually creating the scripts on the drone itself (telnet and vi)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does the restrictions not apply anywhere outside the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How to put this new script in the windows app???
What new scrip?
If tou want to use papatita windows app just download it again ... App ver 3.1

The examples i post here are some scripts from papatita and they are not new. They are in papatita zips... But you must do it manually...

Enviado do meu LG-H955 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: hexagon
Cant be happier. Just tried out papatitas patch along with my custom antennas on remote. Semi rural environment 2350 meters with ease and no problems on video signal. 5.8 ghz signal almost lost but video was solid. I did not push more... Patch works like a charm. Version 3.1 downloaded today. Papatita and other contributors thank you very very much!!!

Hallo PapaTita, can you briefly explain me what the function Scan channel does mean in your app? What is the sense of this and what is the app doing? Thanks a lot!!!

Hallo PapaTita, can you briefly explain me what the function Scan channel does mean in your app? What is the sense of this and what is the app doing? Thanks a lot!!!
to find an empty channel, but starting from number 13 to 1, if no use channel 13.

You can read it in scan.sh and watchlog.sh in my Zip.

My app just copy scan.sh as djiled.sh

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: hexagon
Did you modify the files using normal notepad? Cause that's exactly why the bird and rc got bricked. You need to use notepad++ or other editor that can save the file as 7-bit, not 8-bit file.

Did you modify the files using normal notepad? Cause that's exactly why the bird and rc got bricked. You need to use notepad++ or other editor that can save the file as 7-bit, not 8-bit file.

I use wordpad, but now i know is not good soluce. Now my drone bricked and i try to found soluce step by step because is difficult for understand all in english (i am French)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor