Phantom 3 Standard Max Distance Reached

Reaction score
I have been flying my PS3 Standard all summer with no problems until this weekend.This past tues my IPad mini 3 shows a update available for the IOS.I did the update and the tablet runs fine.Today I had my drone out and after flying with one battery I changed to a second fully charged battery.Turned on the RC,then the AC,waited for the tablet to connect to the drone.It showed connected and then started the auto take off lifted off went to 100 feet and then started to fly straight out and I got a warning that aircraft has reached max distance which was at about 100 plus feet out.I checked inside the GoApp settings and beginner mode was off and max distance was turned off.I then landed it and turned everything off and shutdown the mini3 tablet and restarted everything.Fired everything up and no more max distance reached and everything went fine.On the next battery change I started up and took off and it said the same warning,max distance reached.It seems now that on every battery change I need to power down the tablet also before every flight to not get the max distance reached warning.I think maybe the IOS update I did earlier in the week corrupted something.Prior to the update I never got this warning at all.First I might uninstall to go app and reinstall it and see if warning still pops up,if it does,I then will format and clean install the IPad Mini 3 OS and put the goapp back on and see what happens.Any info or tips on how to fix this problem will be greatly appreciated...

When the device is connected to the Internet, open GO, logoff (Me > cogwheel > signout) then logon again. If that doesn't solve the problem, uninstall GO, restart your phone, reinstall GO and login into your account.

@NIK1, check out this post for more details on these new flight restrictions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl