Phantom 3 Standard Firmware

Reaction score
Hello all. I recently downloaded the latest firmware for my P3S. Everything went smooth with the download. I received a compass error when trying to calibrate the compass before the first flight since the download. It kept telling me to exit GPS mode or something along that line. I moved around a bit and was able to get a successful flashing green on the compass calibration. I did do an IMU and gimbal calibration right after the firmware update too.

I just noticed that when I power everything up, RC, Bird, and Iphone, I see the banner in blue inside the DJIGo app saying phantom 3 standard firmware downloaded. If I click on that it prompts me to download. If I open my about file in the app it was showing me 2.7.1 for the app and 1.2.40+ for the aircraft. I'm not sure because it all went through. If I wait long enough and check the about it shows the current and latest firmware. Should I go ahead and click the blue banner again and try running it again or just ignore it?

Thanks in advance!

It just dawned on me, I'm not sure if it has to do with the battery pack. I was using a new battery when I noticed the blue banner. i'll try the original pack and see what happens first. Maybe I have to update for the new packs I got?

confirmed. I don't get the blue banner in the start up screen of the djigo app with the original battery. Under about in the menu I see the latest version FW. With the two new packs I recently purchased I get the blue banner and an older version showing under the about in the menu.
should I download again using the two new packs?

Yes, i had to do the same thing with the new pack i got this week.

Yup, all good. Downloaded the update for both packs. Checked all my settings and are good to go now!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl